Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Home Alone Boy

Halow everybardeez...

Well... a boring n cozy tuesday for me... I am home alone again today at my chalet unit.. cos my palace got sum1 i dunch like to hear nor see nor smell him at all! Eeeekss.. its the delivery man lah.. so mama wana me to stay alone in my chalet unit. Soon after ma pa out for work, its started to rain... but that doesn't makes me sleepy either... walking ard the compound & came to the computer, so decided to update my bloggy n upload some of my latest photos again.


**Blink** **Blink**



Back to school??!


Look! Ah Bee Copperfield!! NO HANDS!!! (front paws)



That's about it, folks. *yAwn* ... ... time for my afternoon nap liew.

Tata~~

eyelids r harvey..

4 comments:

~Sweety~ said...

Hi Ah bee!

I love ur Copperfield act!

Heehe you been awarded!

Lots of Love,
Sweety

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

WE (me and mummy) LOVE YOUR COPPERFIELD ACT TOO! BRAVO!!!

Beebee aka BBB said...

muuuuuackps~~~ Tens everybardees..

I lup u all~~