Thursday, October 18, 2007

Chalet

Quite exciting 'adventure' trip for me with my 2s toopid ma & pa. My ma pa snuggled me into chalet!! We enjoyed ourselves alot alot... I 1st time offleashed on beach! As not a single soul (except us), so ma said 'okay boi, u r "freeee"...' But wait wait! dunch ask me which chalet, I not gng to tell.. else my toopid ma will come chasing after me with rubber band! I HATE RUBBER BAND!!!!!!! **Gggggggggrrrrrrrr**......

I am sooo sleeeeppppyyyyyzzzzz


Ma : Eh... eh.... beeeeeeeee............. yooohooo~
Me : WHAT IS IT LAH (diao'ing @ Ma)

1 comment:

~Sweety~ said...

hehe.. JJ will go ask ur mummy secretly.. Will not let u kena hit by rubber band.

I hate those too.

I hope you went to meet up with the rest at petumart today. Not like me grounded at home..

Lots of Love,
Sweety