Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Email

Oh well, mama had just rec'd an email from the HR... she is damn so happy.. but not me! Cos which means I can't blog liew as she will be @ home with me... arrggghhhh...~ nethertheless, here's the email mama's got..

Subject : 15th Oct Declared Day off in lieu of HARI RAYA PUASA

Dear All,

Please to announce that management is declaring Monday 15/10/07 as day off in lieu of Hari Raya Puasa (Sat, 13/10/07).

Department Managers must submit to HR and also inform those employees who are specifically required to report for work on that day. They will be entitled a day off which will be credited to their Annual Leave.


Mama : Alright, would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslims friends

" SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI "

Me : **push toopid mama away** mama knows my bloggy liew... gosh~


No comments: