Friday, October 5, 2007

My blackie Bro is injured... Oooooccchhh..

Woof~~A loud 'BANG!' I suddenly jumped up from my sleep @ the rear seat. Was Zzzz my way home after a partee.. heard mummy screamed out 'arrhh! oh SHITZ!' a p-plate motorist had buang into papa's car from e opp way... both e rider n pillion fell onto the grd.. papa n mama quickly got out of the car to check. Luckily, both were fine. oni minor scratches on their hands n legs.. managed to stand up after mins of rest. Papa was damn angry & had demand for compensate to it. Below are a few damaged done after the incident...

Blackie bro's left eye (headlight) gone.... front bumper dented & scratched..
thanks to this specs (EGR headlight cover), it had reduced the damaged to mini.. or else....

close up damage...

In e end, mee eardropped papa n mama conversations the next day that blackie bro's medical fees will b fully claimed by the other party's insur. Total hospital cost for blackie bro came up to 2k.. changed front bumper, bonnet, headlights.. sum wirings, courtesy car. I love tis blackie bro cos he always bring me to many, many plcs. W/o him ard, i think i wldnt b able to go ard eating wind nor mtg up with my buddies. I am glad my blackie bro has back to action again! Yiippppeeee~~ he allows me to jump, scratch, sleep, run ard on him. I lup u blackie bro~ Woooooofff...

See how capable my blackie bro is... making me...... Zzzzz..........

2 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies beebee, nice to meets u...me sooo happies ur black bro is ok now...ole bads peeeples for hurtin ur bro likie dat...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Beebee aka BBB said...

Wooof lacylulu.. yea very sad for my blackie bro.. he treats me reali very gd de.. so happi he is back to itself again! Ten kiew for viewing my bloggy too! Woooooffffieess