Monday, October 29, 2007

Upetgamart

Phew~ what a day for me! Ma pa brought me to upetgamart 1st anni sale ytd. Wow... i met alot of different frends.. big de lah... small de lah... sum r so frendly... sum r fiecre... ma oso meet alot of frends there too. n ma said so paiseh, dun quite rem their names & they are the ones whom came up n greet us... Met Uncle Z & aunite A too! Uncle Z took awesome photos of meeee!! Makes me even... even more charming... bitches came chasing aft meee~~ wahahahaaa.. but hor, ytd me no in good mood lah, cos travelled too long n walks oso... making me tired... njoy the photos! Mee oso 1st time met this lil cutie dandan... she looks soo cutee n pretty... @ 1st, she looked grumpy n tired as me.. n her mama said she car sick loh, poor dandan mei mei... but aft awhile, she was back to herself again! Okok, here's the picktures~! Thank You, Uncle Z !!

No comments: